Key Account Management Training
Who is it suitable for:
Partners, Directors, Senior Fee Earners who manage a client account
What does our key account management training cover:
- Understanding the client and how they make buying decisions
- Analysing the client, what and who we know and what we need to do to retain and develop the client
- Learning how to become the Trusted Advisor
- Maximising what the client buys
- Using the wider team to strengthen and broaden relationships
- Finding the opportunities for work and positioning our team to win
- Putting together the client plan
One day workshop for up to 12 people
The outcome of effective key account management training means increased awareness of what needs to be done to achieve client retention and growth. Practical plan of action that can be implemented.
If you are interested and would like to know more about the key account management course such as content, cost or availability, please speak to one of our friendly training advisers today on 020 3287 6301.