RETAIN / Key client management
Existing clients pay your wages. Proactive client management ensures that you deliver services on time and on budget while meeting their expectations and nurturing a positive working relationship.
Our Client Planning and Key Account Management courses will help your team identify potential growth and strategic solutions to benefit both you and your clients.
Key account management training course 2018
Who’s it for?
Partners, Directors, Senior Fee Earners who are responsible for managing key accounts.
(Participants are quite likely not to be trained sales professionals, but executive decision-makers who are well-placed to sponsor key account management programmes and deliver cultural change to promote KAM.)
During this course, we will identify your key clients looking at profit and potential and then we will focus on:
- Understanding the client and how they make buying decisions
- Analysing what we need to do to retain and develop the client
- Learning how to become the Trusted Advisor by developing key relationships
- Maximising what the client buys and discovering hidden cross-selling opportunities
- Using the wider team to strengthen and broaden relationships through collaboration and breaking ‘silos’
- Putting together the client plan to be used by the key account manager, delivery team and working with the client themselves.
One day on-site workshop for up to 12 people.
Questas Consulting is based in London, and travels internationally to deliver sales training.
Participants will find an increased awareness of what needs to be done to achieve client retention and growth, leading to the increased profits of mututally beneficial client / supplier relationships.
They will also be equipped with the skills and resources needed to implement of a practical plan of action for their organisation to establish the best practice of Key Account Management culture.
Dr Alan Barr, Managing Director, RPS, Northern Ireland