RETAIN / Client management
Existing clients pay your wages. Proactive client management ensures that you deliver services on time and on budget while meeting their expectations and nurturing a positive working relationship.
Key client management
Who’s it for?
Partners, Directors, Senior Fee Earners who manage a client account.
- Understanding the client and how they make buying decisions
- Analysing what we need to do to retain and develop the client
- Learning how to become the Trusted Advisor
- Maximising what the client buys
- Using the wider team to strengthen and broaden relationships
- Putting together the client plan
One day on-site workshop for up to 12 people
Increased awareness of what needs to be done to achieve client retention and growth. Implementation of a practical plan of action.
From our blog
The key to growth – key account management
Developing and implementing successful key account management programmes takes time and commitment. Gillian Sutherland provides advice on the steps you can take to ensure your investment pays off.
“Gary and his team have both inspired us and provided us with the tools to manage and expand our key client base.”
Dr Alan Barr, Managing Director, RPS, Northern Ireland