Our clients often tell us that they’re ‘non-sales people’ and that business networking fills them with dread. Using both theory and practical exercises, this course will help participants to hone their communication skills – and gain more confidence
This tried and tested training is designed for anyone required to attend events for the purpose of networking.
Who’s it for?
This tried and tested training is designed for anyone required to attend events for the purpose of networking. This is run as an ‘on your feet’ course full of practical hints and tips that will increase confidence and provide participants with tactics and skills to make networking an enjoyable and fruitful experience.
Face to face: A highly interactive 3 hour session which can accommodate up to 40 people (minimum 12). Delegates are involved and participating from the first minute as they learn to work a room, break into conversations, extricate themselves from other conversations and ultimately learn to enjoy what can be onerous for many!
- Become clear about your objectives in attending a networking event.
- Feel confident in a room where you don’t know anyone.
- Learn techniques to politely navigate the room.
- Make meaningful contact with the people you really want to meet so that you can begin fruitful relationships.
- Preparation for an event – explore your network, use your colleagues
- Setting yourself objectives
- Working the room – appearing confident and interesting
- Making introductions, having valuable conversations
- Questioning, listening, and breaking into groups
- After the event – following up, maintaining contact