Building Customer Experience Around Trust, Care and Value
- Professional services is all about getting repeat business. Customer care and trust are so important. It’s not just a sell them as much as you can and get out of there scenario.
- The customer experience is becoming more and more important for winning repeat business. What is the journey of your client? Are you helping them move through the process smoothly with good results?
- It’s seven times easier to get business from an existing customer than a new one and a lot cheaper too. Not just in terms of cost but in terms of time.
- Take into account social value and meaningful social value. For example, are you giving work experience? These things can work their way back up the chain.
- “Clients are buying into you, you need to build trust with them”
ABOUT THE HOST
Gary Williams has been in sales and marketing his entire career. The past 10 years have been dedicated to helping technically minded non-salespeople become skilled and confident in selling themselves and their services.
ABOUT THE GUEST
Project Centre are a professional design consultancy, transport planning, civil engineering and landscape design consultancy. Most of their clients are public sector, mainly local authorities.
In this interview Paul has some great insights into what works in terms of selling to public sector clients and what is vital to keep hold of them and turn them into long-term profitable relationships.
How to Cross-Sell without Selling!
After an extraordinary 2020, most economic forecasts are predicting a tough year in 2021...
Storytelling connects people and builds trust in business, which means the best way to...