Developing Client Action Plans
Get the skills and tools to deliver services that meet or exceed your client expectations, whilst nurturing existing and building new relationships. You can develop an understanding of your client that allows you, as the supplier, to help them achieve their objectives.
This course is a practical implementation of developing Client Action Plans in ‘real business’ scenarios. You may review a number of clients in a similar sector, or take a deep dive into a single high-profile client or complex framework. Questas consultants will work with your team to apply proven methodology that will identify the ways you can help your client grow.
Who’s it for?
Client account managers and key individuals on the delivery team. Those responsible for and involved in winning work and delivering services to your firm’s most important clients.
You may choose between a half, one or two day practical ‘real business scenario’ sessions.
- Option 1 Work on a number of clients within the same sector or market space.
- Option 2 ‘Deep Dive’ sessions focusing on a small number of clients (sometimes just one).
- Option 3 ‘Deep Dive’ sessions focusing on how to develop clients operating with a framework.
With all the above it is recommended that sessions are attended by all internal stakeholders involved in developing the client.
This course will shine a spotlight on your client, understand their motivations and interests, and support you setting the objectives, plan and actions to help your client grow. The aim is to gain loyalty, uncover cross-selling opportunities and develop a long, mutually beneficial relationship with your firm’s best customers.
Download our Free Guide
Account Management Training Designed for the Professional and Engineering Services
- Planning and preparing for client meetings
- Understanding the client
- Exploring the client’s world – developing a differentiator
- Planning, structuring and managing business development meetings
- Practicing sales meetings and building relationships
- Delivering a compelling proposition
“We all very much enjoyed the session and I have already put it into use!”
Principal, Momentum Transport Planning
From our blog
Working together for better Key Account Management
Chris Founds and Gary Williams look at harnessing the power of collaboration to achieve successful Key Account Management.