How To Maximise Impact
- The GC Index is a data driven tool which provides organisations with a common language with which they can assess the impact of people within their teams effectively, organising them far more efficiently.
- The GC Index is about adding the value of identifying where people get their energy and where they will be energized to making a positive impact.
- The approach is to make people happier in their workplace. The evidence shows that people will stay where they are happy.
- The method encourages people to become more self-aware of their strengths, helping them to carve out their role in their organisation and inform the decision-making process.
- Gives insight into what makes people tick and where they will feel most energised and impactful.
- There is no negative to this method. It is about highlighting where your people are most talented and will thrive.
- “Move from human doing to human being.”
- “People will stay where they are happy”
- “it is about adding the value of identifying where people get their energy”
ABOUT THE HOST
Gary Williams has been in sales and marketing his entire career. The past 10 years have been dedicated to helping technically minded non-salespeople become skilled and confident in selling themselves and their services.
How to Cross-Sell without Selling!
After an extraordinary 2020, most economic forecasts are predicting a tough year in 2021...
Storytelling connects people and builds trust in business, which means the best way to...