Why Client Services are the Key to Success
- Everybody within the company should fully understand the ‘why’ of the business. Why does the company exist, and why their role helps fulfil that.
- Reputation building is about being clear about your purpose, understanding your marketplace, and making enough noise so that your target market is aware of you.
- Only 3% of our market is ready to buy at any one time. That means the sales people need thick skin because they’re going to get a lot.
- “Marketing is about bringing people to our table”
- “Are you problem aware?”
- “One of the most important reasons a client is attracted to a bid is because they understood us and what we need”
- “Inform, Investigate, and Inspire“
ABOUT THE HOST
Gary Williams has been in sales and marketing his entire career. The past 10 years have been dedicated to helping technically minded non-salespeople become skilled and confident in selling themselves and their services.
An experienced business development consultant, sales trainer and executive coach, Gary is the founder and CEO of Questas.
A former sales director in the fast moving telecoms and IT industry, he has spent the last 15 years working in the professional and engineering services sector, helping companies to transform their account management, client relationship and business development skills. Find out more about Gary here.
How to Cross-Sell without Selling!
After an extraordinary 2020, most economic forecasts are predicting a tough year in 2021...
Storytelling connects people and builds trust in business, which means the best way to...