Tools for Difficult Client Conversations
- “It’s inevitable that there will be difficult client conversations, but you need to manage them and mitigate the impact”
- “Things always go wrong and we always remain surprised”
- “Great meetings are build upon rapport rather than negotiation”
- “Once we’ve got the heat out, we’re back in rational conversation land”
- “You can be a sponge but you can’t be a punchbag”
ABOUT THE HOST
Gary Williams has been in sales and marketing his entire career. The past 10 years have been dedicated to helping technically minded non-salespeople become skilled and confident in selling themselves and their services.
An experienced business development consultant, sales trainer and executive coach, Gary is the founder and CEO of Questas.
A former sales director in the fast moving telecoms and IT industry, he has spent the last 15 years working in the professional and engineering services sector, helping companies to transform their account management, client relationship and business development skills. Find out more about Gary here.
ABOUT THE GUEST
Paul has been an interactive theatre specialist for over 20 years, using drama and performers in the context of business training.
He has worked across a variety of sectors, enabling participants to get to grips with the behaviours that support business innovation and change.
How to Cross-Sell without Selling!
Our e-Learning Cross Selling Module is an interactive introduction to best practice.
After an extraordinary 2020, most economic forecasts are predicting a tough year in 2021...
Storytelling connects people and builds trust in business, which means the best way to...